Committed Technical Support for HP Products you need :
Using award-winning Technical Support ensures that your printers are always in excellent condition. The fastest and easiest support is available for 24 hours to answer your questions. We save your time various common tasks and link you to your specific product.
We provide dedicated support to you :
For any kind of technical issues while using the HP printer, Desktop, Laptop, just call at 1-844-296-4279 Technical Support For HP Products and get instant assistance. This number is active round the clock and our technicians are always available on the line to help users anywhere.
Let us help you!
Find the support tasks you need for the following areas:
Get troubleshooting articles, manuals, drivers and more - for your product.
Easily find the software, drivers and firmware you need for your hp product
Join the community forums to find solution, ask questions and share tips.
Use our guilded troubleshooters to solve HP PC, Printer and Instant Link issues
Wireless printer issue
Fix printer problems. If you're unable to print or connect to your printer, follow these steps to try and fix the problem: Make sure that your printer is plugged into the power supply and turned on. Check the USB connection (for wired printers) or the wireless connection (for wireless printers)
- Things to consider before trouble shooting
- Always restart your computer, printer and wireless router
- Connection of Computer and Printer with Network needs to be checked.
- Any changes made to your computer or wireless router recently, if any?
- In case connection is established with VPN.
- Just in case IP address on printer has been changed
Print job stuck
- Option 1. Delete all previous job files and restart computer & Printer
- Option 2. Uninstall and reinstall Printer Driver
- Option 3. Disable FIREWALL Software Temporarily
- Option 4. Logon to any other account on your computer and test printing
- Option 5. Use System file checker
Paper jams in HP LaserJet printers
Open the toner cartridge door, and then remove the toner cartridge. Remove any jammed paperfrom the toner cartridge area. Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, push the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the toner cartridge door Copy and scan quality for HP LaserJet MFPs